In today’s competitive art marketplace, artists often come up short marketing their work. “Exposed: Getting Seen and Getting Sold,” is a 3-hour workshop designed to inspire artists to promote their talents to a broad audience, using simple strategies and tools that anyone can learn. Participants will leave with a clearer understanding of self-promotion, available resources, and commercial opportunities to gain exposure and to earn sales.
- To discover each participants strengths and goals.
- To devise strategies to help visual artists to gain exposure in the marketplace.
- To develop a clear understanding of the different resources available to visual artists.
- To help build the foundation necessary for any business.
- To expand ways of thinking to create and maintain new opportunities for exposure.